One-on-one private and confidential coaching. When I am working with you one on one, it is my objective to help you reach your purpose, vision, and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process that incorporates interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
Small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology. When I am working in a group setting—although it’s not singular in nature—having the entire group’s input magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
Speaking & Training
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, trainer, and speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10-Minute Briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote Speech for Your Company-Sponsored Event
- Half-Day and Full-Day Workshop/Seminar
- In-House Corporate Training
- Executive and Personal Retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships and equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness, increased productivity, and positive influences to your team. At your request, I will incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission/vision statement, or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study leadership, communication, and growth principles/practices in a group setting; create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor—there are others out there!
DISC Assessment & Debrief
Personality and behavioral assessment used to improve work productivity, teamwork, leadership, and communication.
This tool is designed to garner feedback from you and others around you to identify areas and opportunities for your leadership growth.